Chicken, Nectarine and Avocado Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- 2 medium nectarines, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup granola with fruit and nuts
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, nectarines, chicken and feta. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with avocado and granola. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 561 calories, 32g fat (7g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 539mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 7g fiber), 30g protein.
Dec 31, 2019
This salad is fresh, tasty and easy to make! I never thought about combining nectarines and avocados, but the flavors work well, especially with the poppy seed dressing. Vary the flavor by varying the granola on top. Sliced almonds add a nice crunch, too.