Chicken and Pear Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1-1/4 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Divide salad greens among four plates. Top with chicken, red pepper and pears. Sprinkle with pepper; serve with salad dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 325 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Mar 4, 2011
I used poppy seed dressing instead of ranch, and it was delicious!
Dec 7, 2010
This is a great refreshing salad! I used fresh pears. I chopped the pears a few hours before I made dinner, peppered them, sealed them in a container and put them in the fridge (tossing them occasionaly) to bring out the juiciness of the pear. I am not a big fan of fruit in the salad or sweet salads, but the pepper and the ranch dressing is the perfect balance to the fruit!