Chicken Nugget Caesar Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 to 10 frozen breaded chicken breast nuggets
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bake chicken nuggets according to package directions; cut into fourths. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, mushrooms and chicken. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 225 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 543mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Jan 17, 2014
Definitely a must try!
Jul 3, 2010
This was o.k. It might be a great way to get some kids to enjoy salad. Mine are older and preferred grilled chicken instead of breaded.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.