Nectarine and Beet Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced beets, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- On a serving dish, toss greens and nectarines with vinaigrette. Top with beets and cheese; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 84 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Jun 30, 2017
I definitely liked this. A nice different salad. I added an extra nectarine and used a 4 oz. container of feta and some salt. Super easy and makes quite a bit since it uses two bags of salad. I'll make it again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.