Baked Nectarine Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 8 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 4 medium nectarines, coarsely chopped
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 2 cans (3 ounces each) crispy chow mein noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, nectarines, and onions. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with noodles. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until heated through. To Make Ahead: Can be made a day in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Sprinkle with noodles. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 539 calories, 37g fat (7g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 911mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 25g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 7, 2018
This was very good. I had to change it up a bit due to what i had on hand. I mixed cream of chicken soup with mayo ( because I didnt have enough mayo),and i used mandarin oranges. Its definetely a keeper.