Berry Tossed Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- CREAMY RASPBERRY DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2-1/2 teaspoons seedless raspberry jam
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, strawberries, kiwi, onion, feta cheese and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle desired amount over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate any leftover dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 167 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 26, 2019
Absolutely delicious!! I make it often for my guests and everyone loves it!
Oct 4, 2018
Easy and delicious! Often we add sliced grilled chicken or steak to made a complete meal. The dressing is wonderful and best made the day before. Thank you for a great and different salad recipe!!!
Apr 18, 2018
Love berries-will try to get it made at home-also love salads-whether green or with curds-here in India many salads come with curds-but I presume this is a green salad.
Aug 9, 2015
Wonderful summer salad!
Jul 6, 2015
Sep 11, 2014
This salad was so good. I used a package of spinach instead salad greens and substituted the mayo with vanilla yogurt. This is a salad I will be making often.
Jun 22, 2014
Excellent salad! I got lots of compliments from the guests at my nieces grad party!
Jun 24, 2013
This is an excellent and diiferent salad. The only change I made was to substitute buttermilk in place of the milk. Everyone loved it!
Jun 14, 2013
I can't wait to make this again with the fresh strawberries that are almost ready!! Awesome salad!!! The only change I made was using raspberry balsamic vinegar since I had that in the cupboard. Thanks for sharing.
Jun 5, 2013
Excellent. Didn't find raspberry vinegar so I used raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Will be making again tonight.