Blue Cheese & Berry Tossed Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash salt
- In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, cheese, blueberries and pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 177 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Dec 26, 2015
I love this recipe!!! I brought one serving for myself to a family reunion because all they make is fried everything, and every type of salad they make has mayo. My mother-in-law asked what it was and I told her I found it on this website and she said she was going to make it for herself. I followed this exactly too. I didn't change a thing.
Aug 8, 2012
We loved this salad! The only things I changed were to use candied walnuts (rather than toasted pecans) and to use a bottled raspberry vinaigrette dressing rather than making my own. I took this to a church potluck and every morsel was devoured. I will be making this again and again whenever fresh blueberries are in season and/or affordable!