Blueberry Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons orange breakfast drink mix
- Drain pineapple and peaches, reserving juices; set aside. Combine the fruit in a large bowl. In another bowl, combine fruit juices with pudding and drink mixes; mix well. Pour over fruit and toss to coat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 4, 2015
I like to make this with fresh blueberries and everyone loves it.
Feb 22, 2013
Wonderful! I make this for my grand kids. They love it and eat lots of this. I make it quiet often. Love it