Lemonade Pudding Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep: 45 min. + chilling
Makes20 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 medium honeydew, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cubed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in bananas and apple. Combine lemonade concentrate and dry pudding mix; pour over fruit and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 129 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Mar 10, 2017
I took this to a family dinner and everyone liked it. I was surprised that even in late winter I was able to find all of the fruit except the peaches. Very good recipe.
Aug 7, 2016
I just make this salad without the lemonade sauce and is always a hit
Jul 14, 2015
It was a pretty salad but all I could taste was the awful sourness of the lemonade. It over-rode everything. If I make it again, the lemonade will be cut in half, at least, or replaced with something else. For all the work of chopping the fruit, it was a bust.
May 26, 2015
It was OK for me, other people really liked it. For me I felt it was too tangy I guess. I like my fruit a little sweeter.
May 4, 2015
Not going to be a fam-fav
Mar 23, 2015
This was a big hit at our church's social hour. I was impressed with how the apples and bananas did not turn brown (because of the lemonade). One person told me it tasted like "spring" in a dish!! This is a keeper.
Jul 4, 2014
Love the dressing makes a great fruit salad,
Jun 20, 2013
I've usually added only a little lemon juice over fruit salads, but thought this might be an improvement. My family and I didn't care for the flavor of the vanilla pudding with the fruit. I'm not sure if a lemon pudding mix would be much different, but I think we'll just stick with lemon juice for flavor and to avoid adding extra sugar and calories. I'm glad others have enjoyed this.
Jun 10, 2013
We really enjoyed the "dressing" for our fruit salad which was composed of both fresh and frozen fruits. I want to try pistachio instant pudding and frozen pina colada mix
Aug 26, 2011
I changed this a little because my Dad can't have the Kiwi or the Strawberries, so I added different color grapes & apples, my Family loves this for family get togethers!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.