Fruit Cocktail Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail in juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, combine the fruit and lemon juice. Sprinkle with pudding mix. Stir gently for 1 minute or until mixture is thickened. Fold in bananas. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 88 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 3, 2017
I won't be making this one again. It was not very tasty for a fancy holiday meal. I can see it being okay for a regular dinner, but with all the great fruit salad recipes out there, this one comes in toward the bottom of the list.
May 25, 2013
Easy, yummy and pretty good for you. The kids eat it up.
Mar 13, 2013
This was delicious! I was looking for a light, refreshing fruit salad that I could enjoy even when I don't have fresh fruit on hand. This filled that desire perfectly! I didn't have bananas, so obviously left them out, and I added about a cup of mini-marshmallows. My husband and 4 boys all loved it and between the 6 of us, we finished off the whole thing in one meal!
May 26, 2010
I have made this many times and lost the recipe. Thank heavens I found it again. It is easy, sweet, fresh, and cool for the summer! Thank-you for such a good idea!