Blueberry Fruit Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Assorted fresh fruit, graham crackers and/or cookies
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in blueberries. Serve with fruit, crackers and/or cookies.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 84 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Jan 8, 2017
My kids love this sweet dip. You can use all sorts of berries in it but blueberries are our favorites.
Mar 2, 2014
I absolutely loved the simplicity of this dip. Cream cheese is always one of my favorites, and who can resist blueberries?
Jan 21, 2011
Yum! I cut the sugar by half and it was still delicious!
Aug 8, 2010
My daughter gave me some of this dip that she had made. It tastes like an easy blueberry cheesecake! I plan to make it soon.
Jul 30, 2010
easy and kids loved it with apples!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.