Blueberry Pancake Smoothie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/4 cup instant plain oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash sea salt
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with sea salt. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 153 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 2 starch.
Jan 14, 2020
Dec 31, 2019
A tasty smoothie that's simple to make. What more could you want in a breakfast drink? We added a bit more maple syrup because we are from New England!
Dec 8, 2019
I will be adding this to my breakfast rotation! So yummy and very satisfying. I added a tiny bit of almond extract, otherwise everything as listed.
Dec 5, 2019
I added vanilla whey powder for protein and enjoyed this delicious smoothie after working out. Thank you, Kailey, for sharing this recipe.