Blueberry Pancake Smoothie
My family loves this pancake smoothie in the morning. I don’t normally measure the blueberries, so go crazy! If you have fresh blueberries, I would recommend freezing the banana ahead of time. —Kailey Thompson, Palm Bay, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/4 cup instant plain oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash sea salt
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with sea salt. Serve immediately.