This is a fruity and refreshing twist on salsa. Guests commonly line up to try it at parties, and they always leave satisfied.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Place blueberries in a food processor; pulse five times or until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.