Mixed Fruit Salad
This refreshing medley of strawberries, bananas, mandarin oranges and pineapple is accompanied by a creamy topping your guests can dollop on. "I whip up the salad for family gatherings and church socials," writes Gusty Crum of Dover, Ohio. "Everyone enjoys it."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 can (20 ounces) DOLE pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, strawberries, pineapple and oranges. In a small bowl, fold whipped topping into sour cream. Serve with fruit salad.