Fresh Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large salad bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, bananas and grapes.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 104 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 1, 2015
This is a nice fruit salad recipe, and I was eager to try the yogurt dip. It has quite a tang to it prepared as above - I increased the sugar to about 4 teaspoons to make it sweeter. I also added an additional 1/4 cup of yogurt to make the dip a little thicker. The dip was a nice addition and my family loved it!
May 31, 2014
Love this salad, it was easy to put together! The only thing i did different was leaving out the kiwi and i put in blackberries in instead.
Feb 17, 2011
Light and refreshing. I didn't have any bananas and so substituted a can of mandarin oranges which worked well.
Jan 30, 2011
So yummy & refreshing!~ Theresa
May 25, 2009
Could you add watermelon to this?