Special Fruit Salad
Dress up a sweet fruit salad with this drizzle of citrusy flavor.—Alice Orton in Big Bear Lake, California.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 snack-sized cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1/3 cup chopped apple
- 1/3 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 10 green grapes, halved
- 6 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon or orange zest
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 teaspoon juice. In a salad bowl, combine the pineapple, apple, cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries and kiwi. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; add reserved pineapple juice and mix well. Refrigerate fruit and dressing until chilled. Just before serving, pour dressing over fruit and toss to coat.