Fruit & Spinach Salad
The combination of sweet fruit and salty feta cheese makes this salad a winner. —Virginia Dack, Asheville, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, oranges, grapes, cheese, walnuts and onion. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.