Fruited Mixed Greens Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh arugula or additional fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup canned diced beets
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 2/3 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-2/3 cups: 197 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 14, 2018
Substituted pecans for the walnuts, and could only find regular poppyseed dressing. Great on it's own, perfect as a main dish with some grilled chicken added.
Aug 29, 2009
We served this salad at a couple's dinner and it got rave reviews for so many flavors!Mary