Fruit & Nut Salad
The festive colors in this salad make it a delightful addition to the holiday spread. Quick and easy, this recipe tastes good and is also good for you.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium green apple, chopped
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped, divided
- In a large bowl, gently stir the bananas, apples, marshmallows, cranberries and whipped topping. Fold in 1/4 cup peanuts. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts just before serving.