- 1 cup torn romaine
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. To serve, drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to combine. Top with raspberries.
Health Tip: The berries in this salad provide more than half the daily value of vitamin C.
1 serving: 157 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.