Honey-Yogurt Berry Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Place berries in a glass bowl; toss to combine. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spoon over berries.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup fruit with 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture: 76 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 12, 2018
Love the orange aroma.
Dec 14, 2016
The yogurt sauce was sweet and was a good addition to a plain fruit salad. The berries were the perfect combination of tart and sweet. I would make this again.