Honey-Yogurt Berry Salad
I wanted my family to eat more fruit but not more sugary ingredients. This berry salad lets you play with different low-fat yogurts and fruits. —Betsy King, Duluth, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Place berries in a glass bowl; toss to combine. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spoon over berries.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup fruit with 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture: 76 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
May 12, 2018
Love the orange aroma.
Dec 14, 2016
The yogurt sauce was sweet and was a good addition to a plain fruit salad. The berries were the perfect combination of tart and sweet. I would make this again.