- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine fruit. In a small bowl, combine the honey, lime juice, zest and vanilla. Pour over fruit; gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Garnish with mint if desired.
1/2 cup: 185 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.