Honeydew Salad with Lime Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups cubed honeydew melon (about 1 small)
- 2 cups green grapes
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk lime juice, honey and mint until blended. Place fruit and cucumber in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 120 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 13, 2016
AD - absolutely delicious. May live on this for the rest of the summer.Thanks for sharing.
May 21, 2016
Flipping thru S&D when it first hit my mail box, this salad immediately caught my eye. Cutting it way down for just one was easy, and I made it without the mint and kiwi (didn't have them on hand), and it was out of this world. I will definitely make this again. Thanks, Melissa !