Festive Cranberry Fruit Salad
This fruit salad is a tradition on my Christmas table. It goes together quickly, which is a plus on such a busy day.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 medium apples, diced
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, water and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add cranberry mixture; stir gently. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 105 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Thanksgiving Fruit Salad in Country Woman Christmas 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.