Festive Cranberry Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 medium apples, diced
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, water and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add cranberry mixture; stir gently. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 105 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 22, 2019
A tasty side for a holiday potluck! I would make this again.
Dec 12, 2018
Made this for a Christmas party this week...there was nothing left in the bowl!! I used fresh fruit and made it exactly from the recipe! I handed out lots of copies of the recipe and will be making it again for us!