Creamy Fruit Salad with Yogurt
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- In a serving bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, bananas, apple and orange. Combine the pudding mix and yogurt until smooth. Add to fruit mixture; stir to coat. Refrigerate leftovers.
May 1, 2010
I made this for a gathering I went to and everyone raved about it. I added mandarins, instead of navel orange, alos strawberries and grapes. Yummy!
Mar 15, 2010
This was so good! My family loved the creamy coating! I also threw in some mini marshmallows and sprinkled a few chopped walnuts on top! Yummy!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.