Yogurt Grape Salad
The cool colors and tangy flavors of vanilla yogurt and cream cheese are brightened with the sweetness and crunch of cheery red grapes in this refreshing and delicious salad. —Geraldine Saucier, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- 6 cups seedless red grapes
- Process first five ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Place grapes and yogurt mixture in a bowl; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.