Grapes with Lemon-Honey Yogurt
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 3 cups green grapes
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Divide grapes among eight serving bowls. Top with yogurt mixture; sprinkle with almonds.
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup grapes with 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture and about 1 teaspoon almonds: 138 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 starch.
May 16, 2018
Love the yogurt but do not skip the almonds!!!! They added such a nice smokey flavor to this tasty light dessert/snack.
Aug 26, 2012
The yogurt mixture in this recipe is fantastic! I might make it this way to eat without the grapes next time since I enjoyed it so much. Super easy to prepare and a great alternative to just eating grapes...and a great way to use up some yogurt (I used fat-free vanilla yogurt instead though).
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.