Fluffed Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes14 servings (1/2 cup each)
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Combine pineapple, cranberry sauce and oranges. Fold in whipped topping and zest. Serve on lettuce if desired. Just before serving, sprinkle with pecans.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 138 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 30, 2013
Great anytime of the year! This made a great after the Holdays dish. I made shortly after Christmas for a party. It was a hit , everyone was so happy to have something light and refreshing. Many choose to go back for seconds instead of heavy pie or cookies. This unexpected not-too-sweet hit will become part of our Holiday party menu.