Cranberry Fluff Salad
It wasn't Thanksgiving without my grandmother's cool and tangy cranberry fluff. WIth only four ingredients, it's a cinch to make. Now my siblings and I carry on her tradition. —Leah Nicholes, San Diego, California
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Pulse cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in sugar; refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
- To serve, beat cream until soft peaks form. Stir pecans into cranberry mixture; fold in whipped cream.
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 413 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Holiday Cranberry Relish in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.