Cranberry Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, pecans and cranberries. In a bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 183 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 11, 2016
Colorful and easy to prepare. Flavors were okay but nothing special.
Nov 2, 2011
YUM! So easy and full of flavor.~ Theresa
Jan 14, 2010
super easy, tastes great. took it to a xmas party and people loved it.
Sep 24, 2009
Good dressing, kids did not enjoy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.