- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 quarts fresh spinach leaves, torn
- 1 can (14 ounces) bean sprouts, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- In a bottle or jar, combine all dressing ingredients. Shake well to mix. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, toss all salad ingredients. Just before serving, drizzle salad dressing over salad and toss.