Artichoke Spinach Salad
The fresh spinach makes this a bright green salad, and the dressing adds just the right flavor.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 cups torn fresh spinach
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichokes, drained and quartered
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. For dressing, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard and onion in a blender; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Drizzle over salad; gently toss to coat. Refrigerate any leftover dressing.