- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Combine cranberries and sugar; let stand 30 minutes. Add next 5 ingredients and mix well. Gently fold in whipped cream; chill.
3/4 cup: 226 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.