Cranberry Pecan Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups packed torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries, onion, pecans and blue cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper until blended. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Sep 27, 2019
This is very like my favorite salad at our local pizza place. So glad to be able to make it at home.
Nov 1, 2016
This is a delicious recipe. It's easy to make and looks festive!
Dec 12, 2010
this salad is great...I have to make it for all holidays and get togethers...