Creamy Tropical Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) mixed tropical fruit, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the tropical fruit, oranges, banana and marshmallows. Add yogurt; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with coconut and almonds. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 290 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Feb 18, 2016
Great recipe! I make as is, except I leave out the coconut as no one in my family likes it. I make this all the time - and I love that you can mix and match whatever fruit you have on hand.
Apr 19, 2015
I made this for the first time yesterday for a dinner party.Everyone loved it, including my husband who is a very fussy eater.I will make it again.
Feb 28, 2015
I used a combination of low fat mango yogurt and vanilla yogurt in it instead of just plain vanilla. This is a yummy inexpensive fruit salad.
Feb 12, 2013
I needed more servings but didn't want to double the recipe so I added a can of peach pie filling. It was wonderful!
Dec 2, 2010
Nice twist to traditional fruit salad loved the coconut. Would make this more in the summertime
Dec 2, 2009
A GREAT replacement for traditional fruit salad. I used low fat yogurt.
Jul 25, 2008
I love this quick cool recipe and not alot of ingredients to buy.