- 1 large firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 5 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon salted peanuts, chopped
- Lightly toss banana slices with lemon juice. Place 1/4 cup in a small bowl; mash. Stir in the mayonnaise and sugar. In a salad bowl, combine the greens, strawberries and remaining banana slices; toss. Top with banana dressing; sprinkle with peanuts.
1-1/2 cups: 124 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.