Tropical Fruit Salad
You don't need a long list of ingredients to toss together this refreshing medley. A wonderful dressing made with pineapple yogurt coats the appealing assortment of fresh and canned fruit. —Nancy Stinson, Texarkana, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cans (8-1/4 ounces each) tropical fruit salad
- 1/2 cup pineapple or vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- Drain fruit salad, reserving 1/4 cup juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use). In a bowl, combine yogurt, honey and reserved juice. Fold in fruit salad, apple, strawberries and grapes. Serve immediately.