- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 medium pears, cubed
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 star fruit, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, pears and juices. Add the pineapple, strawberries, grapes, kiwi and mangoes; stir gently to combine. Arrange star fruit over top.
1 cup: 120 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.