Coconut Tropical Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium green apple, cubed
- 1 medium red apple, cubed
- 1 medium pear, cubed
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 10 seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 firm medium banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with orange juice; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, fold in banana and sprinkle with coconut.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 101 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Oct 20, 2010
Took this to a breakfast for ladies and they all enjoyed it very much.
Aug 21, 2010
Doubled the recipe to take to a breakfast, all the ladies loved it. Am making it again for my large family who are coming to visit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.