Frozen Berry Fluff
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) raspberry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained, optional
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh berries and mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine pie filling, milk and pineapple if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish each with berries and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 183 calories, 6g fat (5g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 23, 2014
This is perfect for summer. Taste great everyone loved it! Very nice
Nov 8, 2011
This is so good and easy. Will make again
Jul 15, 2010
Very good dessert!
Apr 14, 2008
Very good and very easy. My 10 and 13 yr old actually made it.
Jan 21, 2008
I can't get the recipes to print! After clicking on "Print this Recipe" - nothing happens - with any of the recipes! What am I doing wrong?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.