Avocado Fruit Salad with Tangerine Vinaigrette
On long summer days when we just want to relax, I make a cool salad with avocado, berries and mint. The tangerine dressing is refreshingly different. —Carole Resnick, Cleveland, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated tangerine or orange peel
- 1/4 cup tangerine or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Arrange avocados and fruit on a serving plate; sprinkle with mint and almonds. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until blended; drizzle over salad.