Swift Strawberry Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/3 cup salted cashew halves
- Place strawberries in a large bowl. Mix caramel topping, syrup and orange juice; drizzle over strawberries. Top with cashews.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 116 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 16, 2012
My husband gives it the full 5 stars! Easy & quick with a yummy sauce! I added a little extra orange juice to cut the sweet just a bit.
Jul 23, 2011
This salad is so easy and extra yummy...guests always love it and in a pinch it works as a fresh dessert!
May 8, 2011
This salad is super easy and is a great pair with kids meals like sandwiches, hamburgers or hotdogs. It's a nice alternative to chips or celery sticks.