Swift Strawberry Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/3 cup salted cashew halves
- Place strawberries in a large bowl. Mix caramel topping, syrup and orange juice; drizzle over strawberries. Top with cashews.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 116 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Mar 16, 2012
My husband gives it the full 5 stars! Easy & quick with a yummy sauce! I added a little extra orange juice to cut the sweet just a bit.
Jul 23, 2011
This salad is so easy and extra yummy...guests always love it and in a pinch it works as a fresh dessert!
May 8, 2011
This salad is super easy and is a great pair with kids meals like sandwiches, hamburgers or hotdogs. It's a nice alternative to chips or celery sticks.