Strawberry Romaine Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes8-10 servings (1 cup dressing)
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- POPPY SEED DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, toss the romaine, strawberries and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until blended. Serve with salad.
May 21, 2018
Easy, delicious - would rate this a 4.5
Jun 8, 2014
This salad is a winner every time. Everybody who tries it for the first time always wants the recipe. Our family favorite!
Apr 24, 2011
This was a very tasty salad. I particularly liked the dressing. I used walnuts instead of almond and they were great.
Apr 19, 2011
Made this many times, try adding some crumbled blue cheese on top...Yum!
Aug 14, 2010
This is a crowd pleaser! I use green onion instead of red rings because it is always on hand. I make this often and everyone raves about how good it is!
May 20, 2010
Don't hesitate to try this salad. It is wonderful with its unique ingredients.
Apr 6, 2010
This looks good.