Strawberry Mushroom Spinach Salad
Puree some leftover strawberries, add a little oil and white wine vinegar and you'll have strawberry vinaigrette. Some grocery stores do carry strawberry vinaigrette, which can be used in place of raspberry vinaigrette.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, mushrooms and bacon. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 113 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Strawberry Spinach Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2005