Strawberry Garden Salad
When I take this cheery mix of berries, pineapple, red onion and feta to book club, it’s a blockbuster. I add a sprinkle of vanilla sugar almonds on top. —Deborah Loop, Clinton Township, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Place greens, fruit and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Serve immediately.
Health Tip: Switch to a baby kale salad blend for more fiber, vitamin C, calcium and iron.