Strawberry Salad Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Torn mixed salad greens and sliced onion
- In a blender, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Serve over greens and onion. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 17 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
May 6, 2010
I put this on a spinach salad with cucumbers, apples and sunflower seeds, and it came out delicious. The dressing was a perfect blend of sweet and tangy and it was perfect for a springtime meal.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.