Sunflower Strawberry Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, apple, grapes, celery and raisins. Stir in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Add sunflower kernels and toss; serve on lettuce leaves if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 98 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Aug 23, 2015
very tasty. Nice mix between the tart fruit and the sweet yogurt.
Jun 23, 2014
This was delicious. The only change I made was to use chopped pecans instead of sunflower seeds since I didn't have any. I will be making this again SOON!
Jun 17, 2013
Great combo of fruity + nutty!
Nov 6, 2008
Delicious salad! Just as good without the sunflower seeds.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.