Sunflower Strawberry Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, apple, grapes, celery and raisins. Stir in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Add sunflower kernels and toss; serve on lettuce leaves if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 98 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2015
very tasty. Nice mix between the tart fruit and the sweet yogurt.
Jun 23, 2014
This was delicious. The only change I made was to use chopped pecans instead of sunflower seeds since I didn't have any. I will be making this again SOON!
Jun 17, 2013
Great combo of fruity + nutty!
Nov 6, 2008
Delicious salad! Just as good without the sunflower seeds.