This super-easy salad comes together in no time. And it's perfect for just about any main dish. Katherine Desrosiers - Trail, British Columbia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons malt or rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegars, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over salad mix; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 106 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
May 26, 2012
Very easy salad, great dressing. I usually add more toppings to salad but this was a quick and easy that pleased everyone.
Jun 1, 2009
Very good salad dressing... I just used balsamic vinegar since I didn't have any malt or rice vinegar on hand.