Minty Pineapple Fruit Salad
Fresh mint adds bright flavor to this easy, quick and low-fat pineapple salad. Give it a berry twist by using blueberries and raspberries in place of the grapes, but don't forget the secret dressing ingredient—lemonade! —Janie Colle, Hutchinson, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 3 tablespoons thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- Place fruit in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients; stir gently into fruit. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.