Chocolate-Dipped Candy Canes
I couldn't resist combining my two loves—peppermint and chocolate—in this recipe. These are so easy, but if one breaks in the process, just pop it in your mouth. —Sandra Baumgarten, Vancouver, Washington
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing Cook: 5 min.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 candy canes (6 inches each)
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- Optional toppings: assorted colored sugars or sprinkles and crushed candies
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Dip curved ends of candy canes in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- In a microwave, melt white baking chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over chocolate. Decorate with toppings if desired. Let stand until set.
- Use to stir servings of hot cocoa.